Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas is Coming!

I wrote a note asking Mrs. H how she wants to handle the Christmas party. I will let you know when I hear from her. Most parents wanted to do a group gift for the teacher. We have money left over from the Thanksgiving Breakfast, so any materials needed for party should be covered. If we do not need the $ for party, etc, would you like to contribute $3 to group gift & add that to it? If we do need to use the $, does $5 per student seem appropriate? LMK your thoughts- if you feel we should give more, it's fine by me, but I know this time of year is tough, esp. w/ family's w/ more than one student, etc.

Once again, THANK YOU to everybody who helped & contributed to the Thanksgiving Breakfast! I know this sounds so South Jersey, but "you guys are awesome!"

Everyone should be able to leave comments now- I know some people have difficulty in the beginning. I changed it so that you do not need an account to comment. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment