Sunday, November 18, 2012

Last & Hopefully Final Post for Thanksgiving Breakfast

We have so much help! You guys are great! Michele Granieri is able to come and help now also, so that makes 7 Moms from 2nd grade. Cherise Jones is bringing a bagel toaster, if anyone thinks of anything else- just bring it if you think it will be needed. I cannot believe anyone would have to get there before 7:30. Really with all of this help, you could probably come a little later, but it's hard to say as I haven't done it before. I know Shannon did, so if you have ideas, please post them. I think the blog should accept all posts now regardless of your account and/ or browser status (I'm not exactly Bill Gates:)

Great News! We have technically $60 left over, but one parent wrote a check for "Cash", so I don't know if I can cash it and one more parent will be paying tomorrow (so either $40 or $60). There are little centerpieces that I did not purchase with class money (just Dollar Store'd it :) in case parents did not want the money spent superfluously. We can decide if we want to use the leftover for the Teacher gift or a future party. i'm thinking future party 'cause it'd be easier to figure out, but whatever the majority wants. Once again, thanks for all of the help and thanks to Mr. Campbell who let me in on Saturday so my freezer wouldn't look worse than usual :)

2 comments:

  1. I will be there after I put Laney on the bus at 7:30...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Marie - you did such a great job of organizing. Thank you for doing all of that! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete