Saturday, November 17, 2012

2nd Grade Rocks!!!

Top 10 Reasons Our Class Parents Are the Best!
  1. Always willing to help, Monday's helpers are:
  2. Shannon Summers
  3. Tracey McEneaney
  4. Agnes Real
  5. Jane DeHeer
  6. Joyce Cinousis
  7. Cherise Jones
  8. Money in, food purchased, tablewear ready
  9. We will do anything for our kids
  10. We are Holy Trinity!
Details: food/ tablewear is in the kitchen at school (labeled Thanksgiving Breakfast). Doors will be open @ 6:45 although I don't think you need to go anywhere close to that early. All of the food is heat & eat. Mrs. Clemente (1st Grade) is bringing pre-cooked eggs. Look for:
  • in 'fridge- OJ, apple juice,half & half, butter, cream cheese, mini water bottles
  • in freezer- sausage,pancakes,french toast sticks
  • under table in reusable bags- sugar,Equal,jelly,syrup,tablecloths (a few fancy for the food tables & orange and yellow to alternate on the tables where people will be seated),napkins,plates,cutlery,cups,centerpiece, heating & serving pans.
Mrs. Clemente will be bringing: eggs,danish, bagels (mini and full sized), munchkins, and fruit salad.

Feel free to LMK if I've forgotten anything! Have a good time on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Well said, AnneMarie! Absolutely, we will do anything for our children! Can someone else bring a toaster? I will be bringing mine. With all the bagels and pancakes, we will probably need another one. Thanks! Cherise Jones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea about the toaster. I'm not sure if they have one in the kitchen, I didn't notice when I dropped off the food, etc yesterday. I don't have Krissy Clemente's email, but I have her cell # if you want it. Email me if you do 'cause I don't want to put in on the web. Thanks so much for helping tomorrow- I can't get out of work. I made cheap little centerpieces today, could you see that they get on the tables? 1/2 are w/ yellow flowers, 1/2 w/ fall picks. The tablecloths for eating are 4 yellow, 4 orange so I'm thinking yellow flower ones on orange table and the others on yellow with the colors alternating. Does that make sense?

      Delete