Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Party

Thanks for the responses! You are the best! I hope evrybody is OK with the plan of $5 per student to purchase a gift card for Mrs. Howdershell and $50 for Mrs. Walters. I am thinking Barnes&Noble for Mrs. H as she filled out a get-to-know-your-teacher form in the beginning of the year and indicated that reading is her favorite past time, she has no favorite restaurants, and doesn't need anything for the classroom. If anyone has an idea for Mrs. Walters, LMK, if not maybe a Visa g.c.

I'm sending a craft in, cookies, and juice boxes. Mrs. H said the children could also have Dorito's (messy in my opinion even though my kids love them), popcorn and/or chips Did anybody want to send in anything? She also wrote-  no cupcakes underline c:o Mrs. H (thanks anyway, Kelley :) 
 
Pray for the families in Connecticut

2 comments:

  1. Hi AnneMarie & 2nd grade parents!

    I'm not sure what I will send in, but I'll be sure for it not to be messy & I'll put it in individual snack size ziplocs to go home with the kids -since they can't eat everything during the party & who wouldn't want a lil something for later ;) But I do have one question & I apologize if it this info is already listed somewhere.... but when/what day is their party, in case I do send something in?

    Thanks a bunch :)
    Shannon McWilliams (Summers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisia Carnovsky (Carolyns Mom)December 17, 2012 at 5:15 PM

    I can send in chips for the party. I did not see when the party was either.

    ReplyDelete