Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Valentine's Day

Hi Parents,
As far as I know the St.Valentine's Day party will be on Thursday, February 14th. As you all know, Mrs. Howdershell is out due to her husband's grave illness and there is no word as to when she will return. I have not met or communicated with the substitute, Mrs. Swayne, yet but Mrs. Walters encouraged us helping for the party. I have cookies, snacks, paper goods, and a craft. If anybody wants to send juice boxes or something else, please let me know.
Thanks,
AnneMarie Mann

PS- I'm inserting this link to a site I've used a few times to create games for James' spelling words. Feel free to use it :)
https://www.spellingcity.com/annemariemann/

3 comments:

  1. Hi AnneMarie,

    If no one else has replied before this post gets published or by direct email to you, I can certainly bring in juice boxes or whatever else needed!

    Also, thanks for sharing that link w/ other options to help the kids study their spelling words... can't wait to try it out!

    Take care,
    Shannon McWilliams (Summers)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send something in - probably a goody bag or something...

    Thanks AnneMarie - you are the BEST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is Mrs. Real I'm willing to help you on that day not sure with my sched yet but I'll let you know pls. e-mail what time will be Thanks!

    ReplyDelete