Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Class List & Info

 
Dear Family,
 Second grade will have a St. Valentine’s Day party on Thursday. Mrs. Walters said the party will be @ 10:00 A.M. and that no parents are needed. So far, we have:
juice boxes
cookies, paper goods, craft, Goldfish
goody bags and/ or snack
* I don’t think we need anything else, but LMK if you think so. Also, thank you so much to the other parents who offered to send in supplies or help out! I know that I’m repetitive, but our class really is great with participation, helping, etc!
A lettter with names for Valentine's will come home Monday and I also sent to everyone's e-mail. I thought twice about publishing the children's names online. Maybe too cautious, but.... If you do not get the list, please e-mail me.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment