Thursday, October 25, 2012

Welcome!

Check back for info on our class!



Remember: You can bring baked goods, bottled water, or juice boxes to Trunk or Treat on Friday before 6:00 P.M.

Kids can wear orange on Wednesday, 10/31/12 for Halloween. With the volleyball game, Art @ 10:30, etc. Mrs. Howdershell said there will not be much time for a party, so they will have a snack & craft from 9:45- 10:15. She emphasized it should be small. I have bags of Halloween pretzels. I can also make cupcakes. Would anyone like to send in juice boxes?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Anne Marie,

    I can send in juice boxes for the party...how many students do we have?

    Thanks. Marsha

    PS. I made goddie bags, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind. I see Shannon is sending in juiceboxes...

    What Do you need?

    Let me know

    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Shannon for the juice boxes and Marsha for treat bags. I'm sending the cupcakes and napkins and treat bags w/ snacks so they should be good. Hope everyone was safe during & after the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne Marie,

    What's the plan for Thanksgiving? Any festivities in the works?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure yet. I will let you know after I hear drom Mrs. Howdershell. I know she said that there will be a feast w/ the 1st grade, but I know I will not be able to be there. I thinnk they will need parents to help out for that activity. Will let u know. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. PS. Everyone looked fantastic...great job at the All Saint's Mass!!

    ReplyDelete